Underline the correct answer.
1. The ( car , bus , motorcycle ) is a convenient two-wheeled vehicle.
2. To look at bacteria, we need to magnify with a ( binoculars , microscope , telescope ).
3. Peter is using the ( knife , spoon , chopsticks ) and fork to cut the beef into smaller pieces.
4. When on holiday in New York, we stayed in a ( room , hotel , lobby ) in the city centre.
5. Mariam has a ( house , garden , pond ) where she grows beautiful flowers.
6. My sister and I went to our grandparents' house to ( have , pass, celebrate ) Chinese New Year.
7. Inside a computer, there are many ( microchips , cassette , tapes ).
8. The man was ( happy , sad , angry ) because someone scratched his car.
9. I love clowns because they are funny and they make me ( cry , sad , laugh ).
10. John was ( happy , disappointed , delighted ) because he did not pass the driving test.