A. Write the number of the correct answer in the brackets.
B. Write "T" for true and "F" for false.
1. Plants may be different in ________.
(d) sense organs
(a) & (b).
(a) , (b) & (c).
(b) , (c) & (d).
All of the above.
2. Which part of a plant is NOT part of the shoot system? () (1)
3. Which one of the following plant has roots which grow above the ground? () (1)
4. The outer covering of a tree trunk and its branches is known as the bark. The bark is mainly for ________. () (1)
5. When 2 or more leaves grow from a single leaf stalk, we called it a ________. () (1)
C. Fill in the blanks with the most suitable word.
1. Plants can grow anywhere, including places without air.
() 2. Some plants grow underwater.
() 3. The leaves of all kinds of plants are green in colour.
() 4. Plants need water, sunlight and minerals to grow.
() 5. The rambutan fruit has only one seed.
1. Plants, like animals, are ____________ ____________.
2. Flowers bloom from ____________.
3. Usually, the most colourful and attactive parts of a plant are the _____________.
4. The stem of a tree is known as the ____________.
5. The 2 main types of root systems are the ____________ root system and ____________ root system.